Featherlite trailers are choice of eight racing champions in 2012
CRESCO, Iowa/December 13, 2012 — At the conclusion of the 2012 race season, the cars of eight of the racing series champions were once again hauled in Featherlite trailers. Featherlite is proud to congratulate these champion Featherlite owners:
- Brad Keselowski (Penske Racing) - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (Roush Fenway Racing) - NASCAR Nationwide Series
- James Buescher (Turner Motorsports) - NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Ryan Hunter-Reay (Andretti Autosport) - IZOD IndyCar Series
- Chris Buescher (Roulo Brothers Racing) - ARCA Racing Series
- Donny Schatz (Tony Stewart Racing) - World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series
- Scott Pruett & Memo Rojas (Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates) - GRAND-AM Road Racing (Daytona Prototypes Class)
- Jeff Segal & Emil Assentato (AIM Autosport Team FXDD with Ferrari) - GRAND-AM Road Racing (GT Series)
Featherlite, a leading manufacturer of aluminum trailers, designs and builds specialized 53-foot race car transporters as well as car, recreational, horse, livestock and other specialty trailers. They also supply office, vending, event marketing, hospitality and other custom trailers for race officials, teams and sponsors.
Featherlite is the “official trailer” of NASCAR, IZOD IndyCar Series and Grand American Road Racing. As part of its NASCAR partnership, Featherlite serves as the sponsor of the Most Improved Driver Award, which honors drivers who improve the most finishing positions from the previous race.