Category Archives: Display Trailers
Slide-outs often become a standard add-on to Featherlite specialty trailers. Featherlite slide-outs are easy to operate and provide up to 1,000 square feet of additional space to display products, kiosks and other items to engage customers. Featherlite’s exclusive slide-out design provides both convenience and reliability while assembling the display. Knowing time is valuable, Featherlite utilizes a patented automatic electric slide-out drive system. There is also a manual backup built in—just in case of power loss.
Check out this animation of the slide-out expansion:
Harris Leather mobile showroom trailer
One of our clients, Harris Leather and Silverworks, recently sent us some nice-looking photos of their Featherlite mobile showroom. The trailer looks great! Harris Leather makes western show equipment, so they take the trailer to many major equine events across the country.
Here’s an article that was published online last fall with more information about how the trailer is being used and how excited they are about what their new Featherlite will do for them: Harris Leather Unveils Brand New Mobile Showroom at Reichert
The Wall That Heals
With Veteran’s Day this month, read and see more about The Wall That Heals, a half-scale replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and mobile museum housed within a Featherlite specialty trailer.
It’s an example of how an organization or company can engage with people ‘on the road’. In this case, it’s to remember and reflect on the sacrifices that were made during the Vietnam War without having to travel to Washington, D.C. which may not be an option for many.
Interestingly enough, this trailer was first built in 2000 and was refurbished in 2009 to serve its current function. It says a lot about the quality and durability of Featherlite trailers!
Featherlite extends a ‘thanks’ to all veterans!
Defining (and improving) event marketing
Event Marketing [e-vent mar-ket-ing] noun
- Developing and hosting an occasion or gathering as a means to promote a product or cause.
- Face-to-face promotional experiences between customers and companies.
- Creating or sponsoring an event that has a particular appeal to a market segment.
- The practice of sponsoring or staging physical events as a means of engaging consumers, business partners or employees through activities relevant to the brand.
- Using an event to engage prospective consumers, build awareness or market a company’s products and services.
While there are different ways to define event marketing, it really comes down to your company or brand and the consumer – and how you are effectively connecting with them.
How can you more successfully engage with customers at events or other sites?
- Send personalized emails to last year’s attendees inviting them to the event.
- Host a pre-show webinar with more info available at the actual show.
- Use a location-based service like Foursquare to create a place for people to check in at your event.
- Deploy a custom event marketing trailer.
Yes, here at Featherlite, we think putting your marketing message, sales promotion or simply everything you’d have in your trade show booth into a specialty trailer is a more effective way to have your marketing go a long way.
Best of all, you don’t have to wait for customers to visit your website or make a phone call or place an order. You can go directly to them. And there doesn’t even have to be an organized event or trade show for you to attend. You can go directly to the customers and intercept them along their common traffic patterns and create your own event.
Learn more about event marketing, and see some examples of event marketing trailers: